Alachua County Bail Bonds
Need a Bail Bond in Alachua County?
- We have been serving Alachua County for over 25 years
- All of our agents are professional, Florida licenced Bail Bondsman
- We have a unique network of bail bondsman that allows us to offer you the best possible service
- Most importantly, we are here for you. We will help you through this.
We Serve all of Alachua County and the surrounding area. Alachua bail bondsman are committed to providing our clients with fast, reliable, confidential service. The entire bail bond process can be done over the phone.
- Alachua Bail Bonds
- Arche Bail Bonds
- Gainesville Bail Bonds
- Hawthorne Bail Bonds
- High Springs Bail Bonds
- La Crosse Bail Bonds
- Micanopy Bail Bonds
- Newberry Bail Bonds
- Waldo Bail Bonds
We offer bail bonds service in all of the above cities. Other Counties surrounding Alachua are Marion, Pinellas, Hernando, and Putnam which we also service.
Alachua County Florida sits in the central part of Florida. Gainesville is its county seat and this is where you will find the jail and the court house.
Alachua County Bail Bond Process
If a friend or loved one is being detained in Alachua County Jail, here are some things that you can do to speed up the alachua county Bail Bond Process.
- Call our office at 1-877-422-4599. Calling us first will allow us to prepare for a possible bail bond.
- Have the arrestee name and date of birth. If you have a booking number, this will also help.
- Have a credit card available to secure the 10% premium for bond payment. The 10% premium is for our bond agency to post 100% of the bail bond at the jail.
- Once our agent has your information, you will be approved and we will move forward with the posting of the bond at the Alachua County Jail.
Alachua County Bail Bond FAQ
Q: Will Collateral be needed?
A: No, not in all cases. Depending on the severity of the case, the bond amount, and the defendant previous criminal record will decide whether collateral will be needed.
Q: How long does the release process take?
A: Usually between 1-3 hours once the bail bond is posted. No bonding agency can speed this process up.